olivia solis on Sat, 2 Aug 2008 15:18:37 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> On-line/Off-line Communities and Digital Arts Festivals...my PhD

HI

im a really passive nettimer, but i have to answered your request because
maybe is going to be interesting for you my situation ...
First of all im from Cuba , i recently finish university studies ,
situation here  about internet is really complex , basically there is a lack
of all kind of free accessibility or normals ways of getting the services ,
but there are also a big amount of people who actually are hungry for this
and good artist potential ...
Ok on my side i was studding this phenomena of social networking and virtual
communities trying to explain here from top to bottom how this is working
im actually a  designer , and also main part of this work was to create and
develop a concept for a web site , The frame was to concentrate all kind of
creative people in it , and develop different kind of modules who orient the
web site to the content generation and cross working projects. This artist
oriented, came with the idea of making this site some productive platforms.

so if there is something interesting for you on my project ? be free to ask
... im already working on it i think on 2 month will be done

hey !!! thanks to actives nettimer i really appreciate all the info here

;)

oli