Shuddhabrata Sengupta on Tue, 26 Aug 2008 18:02:42 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Statement on Censorship and Violence against Press in Kashmir: Reporters Without Borders

Dear all at Nettime,

Just to let you know a little more about how the world's largest
democracy is treating the media in Kashmir.

best

Shuddha

Shuddhabrata Sengupta
The Sarai Programme at CSDS