dr . woooo on Wed, 17 Sep 2008 11:10:55 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Fwd: will the real battle of seattle please stand up

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: dr. woooo <dr.woooo@gmail.com>
Date: Sep 17, 2008 12:37 PM
Subject: will the real battle of seattle please stand up
To: postanarchism@yahoogroups.com, hybrid-anarchist@yahoogroups.com,
s11-awol@yahoogroups.com, noiioz@yahoogroups.com,
loveandrage@yahoogroups.com, SOUTHPACCOMMIE@yahoogroups.com

Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 07:07:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Chris (Stayhydrated)" <chrisd@resist.ca>
Subject: [colours] (US) WILL THE REAL "BATTLE IN SEATTLE" PLEASE STAND
       UP?
To: COR list <colours@lists.mutualaid.org>

Hi everyone,

Check out this email regarding the forthcoming fictionalized film about
the 1999 Seattle WTO protests. This will be an important opportunity to
challenge mythologies about what happened in Seattle. I encourage folks to
check out <http://realbattleinseattle.org> and post our own accounts and
analyses.

Best,
Chris Dixon