lotu5 on Wed, 1 Oct 2008 06:20:52 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Radical Porn: Intercourse Between Fantasy and Reality, pdf and mp3 online

http://sharingissexy.org/node/860

The wonderful folks over at Arse Elektronika already have the mp3s form
their conference up on their website! So we can share our talk with you,
and we'd love, love, love to have your feedback on it, so post a comment
here!

The focus of our talk was on looking at the notion of the real in
radical porn, and how deciding what bodies are real and are not may
exclude some people. We propose that perhaps we can talk more about
power dynamics in porn, as a qualifier of what makes it radical, instead
of talking about who is real and who isn't. We propose that porn
performers should have complete control and final say over the final
product.

But we also said a lot more than that! So give it a look and a listen
and let us know what you think!

Listen to the mp3 here:
http://www.monochrom.at/arse-elektronika/2008/mp3/Arse_08_Sharing_is_Sexy.mp3

PDF of our slides, made with Open Office, here:
http://www.sharingissexy.org/files/sis-arse-talk.pdf

Listen to the rest of the talks here:
http://www.monochrom.at/arse-elektronika/schedule.html

--

gpg:  0x5B77079C // encrypted email preferred
gaim/skype: djlotu5 // off the record messaging preferred