Dan Sheetz on Wed, 22 Oct 2008 08:53:35 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Who is The World For

Dear Nettimers,

One of the most important elections in United States history will take
place this November 4, 2008.  While only US citizens may vote in this
election, much of the world is watching the race very closely.  Faced
with a growing financial crisis, climate change and global energy
challenges, we all know that an uncertain future will be greatly
defined by the next US president.  For better or worse, we are all
interconnected.

With this in mind, we have created TheWorldFor.com, an interactive web
site where people all over the world can cast a vote for the next
United States President.  We invite all citizens of the world to
participate:

http://www.theworldfor.com

We ask that you please share this site with ALL of your friends and
family around the world. In the coming weeks, the site will feature an
increasingly diverse and living visualization of world opinion,
ultimately aimed to inform US voters as they make their way to the
ballot box on November 4.

TheWorldFor.com was developed by a few concerned and hardworking
Americans who made this project as a labor of love. We are not
affiliated with any group, campaign, or government agency.

Thank you for your attention,  your voice, and most importantly, your
vote.

Sincerely,

TheWorldFor Team:

+ Good Food Productions (Dan Sheetz + Sharif Ezzat -
www.goodfoodpro.com)
+ Auryn Zimmer (www.betawavepool.com)
+ [sic] - (www.sic.ph)

~