Doug Henwood on Wed, 10 Dec 2008 23:51:17 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> radio guest on Greece?

I'd welcome suggestions/volunteers for a guest to talk on my radio
show about what the hell is going on in Greece.

Doug Henwood
Producer, Behind the News
Thursdays, 5-6 PM, WBAI, New York 99.5 FM
Saturdays, 10-11 AM, KPFA, Berkeley 94.1 FM
"best music on a show about economics & politics" - Village Voice

38 Greene St - 4th fl
New York NY 10013-2505 USA
+1-212-219-0010 voice
+1-917-865-2813 cell
email: <mailto:dhenwood@panix.com>
web: <http://www.leftbusinessobserver.com/Radio.html>
podcast: <http://shout.lbo-talk.org/lbo/radio-feed.php>
iTunes: <http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=73801817

   or <http://tinyurl.com/3bsaqb>

download my book Wall Street (for free!) at
<http://www.wallstreetthebook.com>