MILTOS MANETAS on Sun, 31 May 2009 14:31:09 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> An Artist's Guide for Editing Wikipedia.

The only really helpful way to have some realistic articles on Wikipedia, is
to know some cool, respectfull and open-minded Wikipedians with a reputation
in that community and simply send them our info and the info of our friends
to publish. There isn't any better way to generate Art-history (in terms of
information and data) than having the people who made it give their data. So
let's stop talking and be practical:
*ANY SMART **WIKIPEDIANS** OUT THERE? *
*If you get this, please email m@**manetas**.com*
*I will send you my data and the data of my friends and I will put you in
touch with them so we can update often.*
Everybody else, let's do announcments like this and send to it to all the
lists where Wikipedians may hang-out.
In a month, Wikipedia will be a brand-new place in terms of Art.

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 5:24 PM, marc garrett <marc.garrett@furtherfield.org
wrote:

> Sorry for any cross posting...
>
> An Artist's Guide for Editing Wikipedia.
 <...>

--

http://www.manetas.com