Erik Davis on Thu, 16 Jul 2009 01:32:49 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> News from the Been There Done That Dept.

Just wanted to let anyone reading this know that tomorrow's guest on
Expanding Mind will not be Senor Rushkoff but rather an excellent I
Ching scholar named Stephen Karcher--definitely a different and
potentially less nettime kettle of fish.

Be warned!

When I reschedule the Rush, I will post to this list.

On Jul 15, 2009, at 1:22 PM, Ed Phillips wrote:

> Perhaps someone reading nettime at this time might be interested in
> this ocassion of the mention of two nettime alums?
>
> Erik Davis is hosting a new weekly radio show, Expanding Mind, which
> will be streaming live (and archived) at the Progressive Radio Network
> starting this Thursday, July 16th, at 2pm EST US and 11am Pacific
> time. 1400 EST or 1600 GMT, July 16th
> There will be an opportunity for call in and discussion.
> US: 888-873-4643.
 <...>