UBERMORGEN . COM on Fri, 7 Aug 2009 01:14:42 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> book offer for nettimers: UBERMORGEN.BOOK, MEDIA HACKING VS. CONCEPTUAL ART

hello dear nettimers and nettimerinnen,

we are glad that we are finally putting our UM.B book out into the wild,

please find attached a short description of the publication with the
contents, including a list of authors and the infos on where to get
the book..

if you would like to have a review-copy, mailus to
officeR@ubermorgen.com
and we will be glad to send you one. thats for friends, vips and
press for sure,
so i guess for all of you ;)

or you can get a copy in belfast from us, we will be at ISEA from 24-30,
keynote on the 26th of aug, 5pm, ..plus come see our  "Superenhanced
Military Tribunal" Installation at Golden Thread Gallery Belfast..
damned
again.. this email is just loaded with promotion (promo gifts)

all the best, enjoy the northern-summer!
hans&&lizvlx&&thekidz

-

UM.B

UBERMORGEN.COM - MEDIA HACKING VS. CONCEPTUAL ART
HANS BERNHARD / LIZVLX
Alessandro Ludovico (Ed.)
Christoph Merian Verlag
ISBN 978-3856164607, Euro 24,00

For the first time and marking UBERMORGEN.COM 's 10-year anniversary,
a critical examination of the complete body of work of the artist duo
lizvlx and Hans Bernhard is presented in the form of a 200 page book,
which includes more than 200 color pictures.

A highly varied assortment of critics, curators, and artists reflect
on UBERMORGEN.COM's border crossings in the channels of global mass
media and on their radical actions above the abyss of the
international art scene. It is this conglomerate of conceptual art,
software art, fine art, media hacking, net.art and media actionism
that makes UBERMORGEN.COM the hybrid Gesamtkunstwerk that stands out
in Europe's media art avant-garde.

It includes texts and interviews by and with Inke Arns, Florian
Cramer, Régine Debatty, Raffael Dörig, Marina Grzinic, Jacob
Lillemose, Alessandro Ludovico, Stefan Nussbaumer, Hans Ulrich
Obrist, Domenico Quaranta, Yukiko Shikata, Cornelia Sollfrank,
Grischinka Teufl and Peter Weibel.

The project section of the catalogue features exemplary projects such
as [V]ote-Auction, the Generator Tetralogy, the Psych|OS cycle and
the EKMRZ Trilogy: GWEI - Google Will Eat Itself, Amazon Noir – The
Big Book Crime and The Sound of eBay.

The Monograph is a joint effort from three solo exhibitions held at
the Basler Forum für Neue Medien [plug.in] (2005), at HMKV - Hartware
MedienKunstVerein Dortmund (2006) and at Overgaden Contemporary Art
Institute Copenhagen (2006). Funded by Bundesamt fuer Kultur
Switzerland, Danish Art Council, net.ART council Texas USA and Migros-
Kulturprozent Switzerland.

ORDER NOW!

Amazon.de:
http://tinyurl.com/UM-Amazon-de
Merianverlag Switzerland:
http://tinyurl.com/UM-Merianverlag-CH-E

AVAILABLE ONLINE
OR IN ASSORTED BOOKSTORES

FRIENDS, VIPs AND PRESS WILL RECEIVE A FREE COPY UPON REQUEST

Contact:
UBERMORGEN.COM
Favoritenstrasse 26/5
A-1040 Vienna/Austria
Phone: +43 650 930 00 61
Contact: Hans Bernhard
officeR@ubermorgen.com
http://www.ubermorgen.com

+++ Users Who Bought This Item Also Bought +++

Gallery Catalogue 'UBERMORGEN.COM'
FPEditions 2009
EDITOR: Domenico Quaranta
TEXTS: Inke Arns, Jodi.org, Domenico Quaranta
ISBN: 978-88-903308-5-8, Euro 25,00
http://www.fpeditions.com/libri/schedauber.html

+++ Users Who Read This Item Also Read +++

http://www.ubermorgen.com/manifesto

+++ Users Who Follow This Item Also Follow +++

http://twitter.com/hansblog

(bow)