xDxD.vs.xDxD on Wed, 26 Aug 2009 07:52:56 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> confused arabs hack the REFF website

hello there!

a bunch of confused arab hackers just defaced the REFF website at
http://www.romaeuropa.org

going under the mane of Dr.UAE Hackers, they defaced our pretty site with
images protesting against the Gaza violence in Palestine, and against
Israel's international attitude.

but we guess that they must have been quite confused in choosing their
target, as we totally support the struggles of Palestine, and we're also in
an active collaboration with the Ramallah Underground hip-hop collective,
using art as a tool to make statements and to take action.

along with the REFF website, the MuVideo website (muvideo.biz) and Ramallah
Underground website have suffered attacks, as well.

We're getting things back up (should be up again by the beginning of
September), along with the news of the new initiatives and actions.

Stay tuned :)
xDxD