Heiko Recktenwald on Sun, 6 Dec 2009 15:06:47 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Handoko Suwono: Facebook paves its way to IPO

Telephone companies would not own the content.

You may be able to delete things, not really shure, whether this is
possible today, but you own nothing.

They can delete you without notice.

H.

Michael H Goldhaber schrieb:

> In other words, because the Facebook service is free for users, we are
> working for the company. But if users paid for the service, as say
> with telephone service,  we would not be working for the company? This
> is illogical. We are no more working for Facebook than for any other
> service we use.
>
> One may criticize capitalism, but still try not to be nonsensical.
 <...>