Lennaart van Oldenborgh on Mon, 14 Dec 2009 04:08:30 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Carry On (was: Paul Krugman etc)

>You might want to consult Herr Doktor Google to find out a bit about Cato
>and the Washington Times. A quick perusal of the "Renew America" site puts
>them squarely in the paleo-conservative racial apocalypse fantasy camp:

not only that, but the cited EUtimes.net is a new wordpress blog
(started in october 2009, although they don't say where they're
based) that has a section for "European Pride" and a sub-section
"Race" in their "sceince" section, which contains gems like

Enoch Powell was right: Ethnic cleansing of Native White British and
Colonization by non-whites in London

and

Before criticizing the Japanese for not being white, I urge you to
remember that Japan was a main member of the Axis Powers who signed
the Tripartite Pact. Hitler called the Japanese "Aryans of the East"
which is 100% true

and that's just the headlines. Urgencies? I'm not exactly up to speed
on the euro-fascist lunatic fringe (if indeed they are european) but
within my context they just sound like a couple of disgruntled aging
BNP goons.

cheers!
Len