Rob Dyke on Wed, 13 Jan 2010 09:11:00 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Facebook demands Cease & Desist for the "Web 2.0 Suicide Machine"

I'd like to send a C&D letter to those who use similar APIs to 'invite all the
people in your address book at these popular providers to join you on <insert
2.doh name here>'....

Rob

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.robdyke.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeffrey Fisher" <jeff.jfisher@gmail.com>
To: nettime-l@kein.org
Sent: Tuesday, 12 January, 2010 14:14:05 GMT +00:00 GMT Britain,
     Ireland, Portugal
Subject: Re: <nettime> Facebook demands Cease & Desist for the
     "Web 2.0 Suicide Machine"

I was thinking more about an application like Tweetdeck, which collects your
login information so as to retrieve your FB news feed and post to your FB
wall. If collection of login info is the tack they're taking, there are a
number of apps used by a lot of people that should receive C&D
notifications.