Morlock Elloi on Sat, 14 Aug 2010 05:19:57 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Forwarded article below on the Mosque controversies (fwd)

There is nothing specific about "this country".

The Enemy is essential ingredient of the State, as the State is a protection racket. Advanced societies are running out of low-hanging fruit Enemies, so more elaborate ones must be constructed. I don't see anything to be ashamed of, as this is how every State functions.

The only problem is with victims of State's propaganda that invents fantastic theories to obscure the above, but hopefully such don't participate on nettime.