xDxD.vs.xDxD on Wed, 18 Aug 2010 06:19:52 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> wikilazy arguing (was: The Return of DRM)

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 1:37 PM, jaromil <jaromil@dyne.org> wrote:

> we could be looking at new declinations of "net-neutrality" and more
> scenarios evolving from the mono-dimensional stagnation that dominates
> "philanthropic efforts" nowadays; a lesson for them to be learned?
> ...as someone said not so long time ago: "you should be the change
> that you want to see in the World."

i don't know (yet?) if it's poetry or politics, but here it goes: it would
be incredibly interesting if all the wikileaks / iceland issues would turn
out in the formation of the first official "information paradise" of the era
of cognitive capitalism, just like there have been "fiscal paradises" in the
previous capitalism, just around the corner.

what would it be? ethics? business? mafia? illuminati? power-2-the-hackers?
natural evolution? global-something? what?

ciaociao
xDxD