Nettime mailing list archives

Re: <nettime> The Danish Cartoon Affair - how and why it all began
Ayhan on Thu, 30 Sep 2010 11:36:01 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> The Danish Cartoon Affair - how and why it all began

Thank you for posting this. But I don't think it was only Danish complacency
and arrogance but the lack of historical perspective in the whole Europe
that fed the popular and intellectual support for this nonsense. I still can
not fathom how the example of Der Sturmer caricatures could be forgotten
within such a short period of time.

Ayhan Aytes

Ph.D. Candidate
University of California San Diego