Sebastian Olma on Wed, 10 Nov 2010 10:48:14 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> booksprint on coworking

Dear nettimer's,

Adam Hyde and I are organising a booksprint with Betahaus in Berlin. The
idea is to produce a manual enabling people to build their own coworking
spaces. We've applied for funding at wikimedia Germany where you can
(and should, if you like!) vote for our project:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WissensWert/35_-_Wir_m%C3%B6chten_mit_Hilfe_eines_Book_Sprints_ein_Buch_dar%C3%BCber_schreiben,_wie_man_einen

Writing language will be German though there will be simultaneous
translation into English as well as - successively - into every
thinkable and unthinkable language.

Thanks a lot!

Seb

--