a bill miller on Fri, 3 Dec 2010 20:06:59 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> PDF Zine Wikileaks Issue

Hi Everyone-
Thought I'd share a link - this is a project I work on with Brandon Bauer
called RCP.ML2K.PDF - its a project published quarterly as free pdfs.
Our last issue - Issue 6 "Sorry Sessions" in part focuses on Wikileaks. We
put it out a couple months ago, but thought it might be nice to share it
again considering the recent news.
http://www.master-list2000.com/rcp-ml2k-pdfzine/rcp-ml2k-pdfzine.html
Best,
A. Bill