Alan Sondheim on Fri, 10 Dec 2010 09:57:11 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Avatar Wikileaks Server Crash Frenzy for Patrick Lichty

Avatar Wikileaks Server Crash Frenzy for Patrick Lichty

Active Avatar frenzy while OS parcel crashes.
We have been given to understand that Wikileaks runs on the same servers.
Alan Dojoji and Julu Twine respond to server crashes in an undeniable
frenzy as they participate in global geopolitics.
We have hammered home the video of empty space.
Frenzy! Frenzy!

http://www.alansondheim.org/crashlandOS.mp4