Geert Lovink on Tue, 21 Dec 2010 03:55:34 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> tech without borders

http://techwithoutborders.org/

D R A F T -- 2 0 - D E C E M B E R - 2 0 1 0

• We are people of tech.
• We live and work everywhere.
• We value our own freedom, the freedom of people who use our
technology and freedom in general.
• We think there is no meaningful distinction between WikiLeaks and
the news organizations covering the stories in cooperation with
WikiLeaks.
• We urge all governments to respect freedom of the press, whether the
news originates online or offline.
• We apply these principles in our work and they are embodied in our
technology.

Goto http://scripting.com/stories/2010/12/20/whatDoesTechSay.html for
more information.