gallizio on Tue, 21 Dec 2010 19:50:54 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> P2P Gift Credit Cards - Gift Finance. Press Release.

*@paolocirio <http://twitter.com/paolocirio>* beauty is difficult (and Cirio
is a nomen-omen in financial meltdown history, you can't work it out ;)
http://phonk.it/24x #ponzi <http://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23ponzi>scheme

cirio's default history is here
http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cirio

in Italian (the english version does not mention all those troubles, but
google translate may do the work for you)

gz

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 1:36 PM, Keith Sanborn <mrzero@panix.com> wrote:

> With all due respect, this sounds like a Ponzi scheme wrapped in social
> rhetoric. I have heard it done among some women I know where the model of
> the gift economy and warm fuzzy feminist sisterly sharing was used to bilk
> people. Needless to say, few were "re-gifted."  Here the booty is your email
> address or phone number. It's a bit like Walmart trying to entice you to
> their website with what amounts to a lottery.
>
> More details please, before I click on any link.
 <...>