molly Hankwitz on Sun, 16 Jan 2011 12:20:49 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Wikileaks - time to switch the focus: save private Manning!

I would like to second this motion. What we are dealing with here in Manning
is much more the critical, ethical and "global" issue. This is not to say that
figuring around Wikileaks is not important, but like other networked culture,
such figuring can sometimes become myopic.

Working to prevent ? leaks with scapegoat, surveillance and torture? I wonder,
what is accountability in these times?

molly

--
Molly Hankwitz Cox