Geert Lovink on Sun, 3 Jul 2011 12:27:43 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> wikileaks followup hackerleaks launched

(dear nettimers, anyone following this? apparently stuff happens and people couldn't wait for openleaks, which was maybe rightly so seen as yet another one man show, this time by the assange rival domscheidt- berg. ciao, geert)

http://hackerleaks.tk/

HACKERS HELPING HACKERS TO LEAK MATERIAL OF INTEREST

YOU DOWNLOAD IT, WE'LL DISCLOSE IT FOR YOU

JUNE 25, 2011

Datbases - Exploits - Security Flaws - Documents - E-Mail Spools

SAFE - SECURE - ANONYMOUS - MAXIMUM EXPOSURE & IMPACT

About HackerLeaks

This project began as a conversation between members of the Peoples
Liberation Front during Operation Orlando in June of 2011. On June 25,
2011 the PLF launched the HackerLeaks web site to try and bring this
important project online.

In both security as well as overall strategy, HackerLeaks is closely
modeled on WikiLeaks. Our first priority is to provide a safe, secure
- and anonymous way for hackers to disclose sensitive information.
Our team of analysts first carefully screens each submission for any
possible trace of the senders identity. Our second commitment is to
ensure that each and every leak receives the maximum exposure possible
in order to achieve the most profound political impact for the risks
taken by those submitting material. To that end, we work with media
outlets all over the world.

For technical assistance or media inquiries, write to
HackerLeaks@cyber-rights.net

For small disclosures, with text only or files less than 2 MB use the
Secure Drop Box

For large file disclosures, please zip the files and upload here - Secure File Upload

Make note of the link generated, and then drop that link in the Secure
Drop Box above.

If you need technical assistance, please use a secure E-Mail and write
to HackerLeaks@cyber-rights.net

This address is strictly for support requests, DO NOT SEND LEAKS TO
THIS ADDRESS.

You can also get live tech support or media consultation in our IRC
Channel.