Rory Solomon on Mon, 26 Sep 2011 05:07:32 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Fwd: Diaspora* means a brighter future for all of us.

This email arrived in my inbox the other day, and, as it is likely of
general interest to this group but not necessarily otherwise available in a
non-email context, I thought I'd forward it here for the sake of archiving
it on nettime as much as for general discussion. [ok fine, I partly just
want a bookmarkable URL so I can save it after I delete it from my inbox ;)
]

Apropos of this thread from February:
     http://www.nettime.org/Lists-Archives/nettime-l-1102/threads.html#00032
... and countless others about P2P, distributed web, DIY data, etc.

I'll just say that I find it by turns incredibly naive, inspiring,
irrelevant and hopeful ...

cheers,