Alan Sondheim on Tue, 10 Jan 2012 05:14:32 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> sondheimogram [x13]

               [digested @ nettime == mod (tb)]

Alan Sondheim <sondheim@panix.com>

     Uncomfortable notes on the poetics of captured human behavior: Part
     cauterization of the sublime
     Mis/take (self-interrogation)
     Propeller
     Here's the Thing, two texts
     Worry
     WORLD */CYCLE CONTROL COMMAND COMMUNICATE COMPUTER CENTRAL/* (fwd)
     Warwick rehearsal shooting (fwd)
     Fireworks: American Empire
     Islam, Norway, Christ
     I used to be good.