Tom Keene on Tue, 17 Apr 2012 23:16:14 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Update: Conflict minerals and radical impotence

Hi Eugenio,

Inspired by your original post, I made an attempt to start a discussion here:
http://www.raspberrypi.org/forum/general-discussion/an-ethical-policy

Sadly I got allot of abuse from other forum members (about 15 messages
were deleted) and sarcastic/warning remarks from one of the admins
which essentially shut the discussion down. Its seems bazar that they
are not able to have an adult discussion with regard to these issues.

Tom