Nettime mailing list archives

<nettime> R.I.S.E. UP! towards Blockupy Frankfurt
claudia bernardi on Sat, 5 May 2012 01:50:46 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> R.I.S.E. UP! towards Blockupy Frankfurt

Dear all,

here you find a new blog launched by the italian coalition "R.I.S.E. UP!"
(Rising Italy for Social Europe): it is animated by students network,
social centres, art workers, collectives of precarious and unions that are
creating different events and projects during the Global May of struggle.

Among many assemblies and parties, there will be a series of debates in
several italian cities with a comrade from Symposium of Athen and two
members of Interventionist Link (IL) from Berlin; Unicommon network will
take part to the Speak tour in Germany organized by Rosa Luxemburg
Institute and IL; Teatro Valle Occupied in Rome will do a caravan from
Greece to Frankfurt to meet independent theaters in Europe.

See you in Frankfurt!

#  archive: http://www.nettime.org contact: nettime {AT} kein.org