Ryan Griffis on Tue, 28 Aug 2012 14:56:26 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> crowd-funding on nettime

I'd echo Andreas, Keith and Aliette.
I've supported many projects through those platforms and find out about them in plenty of other ways. Avoiding redundant mass-messaging of non-discursive forms here would be valuable to me.
The prompt to discuss this is also appreciated. thanks,
ryan

On Aug 27, 2012, at 3:29 PM, nettime-l-request@mail.kein.org wrote:

> folks,
>
> thanks for raising the question. my two euro-cents worth:
 <...>