Frederick FN Noronha ààààààààà àààààààà *ÙØÙØØÙÙ ÙÙØÙÙÙØ on Tue, 1 Jan 2013 16:36:42 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Move Commons... and the Network Effect Alliance

Move Commons is a simple tool for connecting potential volunteers and
contributors to initiatives, collectives and NGOs.
For a full summary check our crowdfunding campaign. A visual demonstration
can be seen in the preview, additional info in our blog and in the list of
the possible implications.
http://movecommons.org/

Network Effect Alliance
Help solve the internet innovation paradox
The problem
It is easy to innovate on the internet - exiting new services are
introduced every day. It is an interesting paradox that so far it has
proven nearly impossible to renew the core underlying technologies of the
internet itself.
A major bottleneck: in this respect the service offering of ISP's and
hosting providers is just about the same as in the late nineties of the
previous century, when the internet was first introduced to a mass audience.
http://networkeffectalliance.org/

FN +91-832-2409490 or +91-9822122436 fn@goa-india.org
Audio recordings (mostly from Goa): http://bit.ly/GoaRecordings
Goa,1556 http://www.scribd.com/doc/76671049/Goa1556-Catalogue-Books-from-Goa