Dmitry Vilensky on Wed, 12 Jun 2013 13:08:09 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> dark days

Hi all,

I definitely stays for the complex dialectic between oppression and
liberation forces and also demanding another temporality of change - looks
like that we could be in a very beginning of total class recomposition with
unpredictable results but what really bother me and put my mindset into
more pessimistic point of view is a general lack of new forms of militant
organisation' structure which could formalize a power for the change -
sorry to say but I can hardly believe that euphoria on the side of popular
movements with non-representational principle of organisation could work in
a the situation of a real war which we face today - we need to invest a lot
of efforts into the building of the structures which again could
dialecticaly embrace the power of delegation and direct participation - and
we know from the histrory the name of this organs - the Soviets or councils
their new politics should be reconsidered a new adjusted to all changes
which we experience in a field of technology, populism and nature of
struggle for commons

dmitry