Julia Röder on Sun, 28 Jul 2013 16:18:23 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> The Whole Earth Conference + Turner interview

Dear Karen and Mark,

here you find all the videos of the Anthropocene Project at HKW, including
those of the Whole Earth Conference:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HKWanthropocene/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_index=0

Here is the English version of Fred Turner's talk:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Py_P1_cHUE

The catalog is also available in English:
http://www.sternberg-press.com/?pageId=1446
It gives quite a good overview on t

I did not see the Turner-Interview but I guess the topic of differences
between Wiener and Bateson was hardly featured in the exhibition (as far as
i remember), in which the history of Cybernetics was merely one trait among
many and mostly shown in 'snapshots'.

For a critical stance toward the exhibition I recommend listening to Katja
Diefenbach on one of the panels (also among the videos, in German or
English).

Julia