nettime's friendly community manager on Mon, 2 Sep 2013 09:53:37 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> "You understand that we may not always identify paid services and communications as such"

About Advertisements and Other Commercial Content Served or Enhanced by
Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/legal/proposedsrr

<...>

Our goal is to deliver advertising and other commercial or sponsored
content that is valuable to our users and advertisers. In order to
help us do that, you agree to the following:

    You give us permission to use your name, profile picture, content,
and information in connection with commercial, sponsored, or related
content (such as a brand you like) served or enhanced by us. This
means, for example, that you permit a business or other entity to pay
us to display your name and/or profile picture with your content or
information, without any compensation to you. If you have selected a
specific audience for your content or information, we will respect
your choice when we use it.

    If you are under the age of eighteen (18), or under any other
applicable age of majority, you represent that at least one of your
parents or legal guardians has also agreed to the terms of this
section (and the use of your name, profile picture, content, and
information) on your behalf.

    We do not give your content or information to advertisers without
your consent.