Ãrsan Åenalp on Thu, 17 Apr 2014 09:46:55 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Interview with Kees van der Pijl: Global Rivalries Today

Our recent interview published in Turkish and English (by Transform)

"How have global rivalries shaped the world we live in, and how do
they continue to affect the way some of the most crucial geopolitical
decisions of our time are made? In this interview with renowned
political scientist Kees van der Pijl, we look at some of the most
pivotal events of recent years, from 9/11 to the Arab Spring and the
current crisis in Ukraine, to reveal the surprising underlying forces
at work."

reproduced at: http://snuproject.wordpress.com/2014/04/15/interview-with-kees-van-der-pijl-global-rivalries-today/

Orsan