Michel Bauwens on Thu, 29 May 2014 05:57:06 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> [Networkedlabour] tensions within the bay area elites

someone with a solid critique of transhuman and who works out
techno-progressive policies is Dale Carrico, and his blog Amor Mundi,

you can search for his name in my blog and wiki for selected material with
a p2p bent,

he's ferocious with the transhumanist cults,

Michel

On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 5:56 PM, Orsan Senalp <orsan1234@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the reply Michel, meanwhile I found a relevant post at p2pf
> blog that gives a good overview, which allows me to see your point:
 <...>

--
*Please note an intrusion wiped out my inbox on February 8; I have no
record of previous communication, proposals, etc ..*