~rybn on Tue, 8 Sep 2015 16:36:54 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Ivan Chabanaud

Dear friends,

We are sorry to announce that our friend and fellow artist Ivan
Chabanaud has passed away in the night of Friday to Saturday. Ivan was a
multimedia artist and a streaming activist, founder of
http://www.chabalab.fr and http://www.selfworld.net. He has supported
and inspired many projects with his ideas, generosity and kindness. He
will be deeply missed.

A ceremony will be held Thursday 10th September 2015, 14h45, at the
crematorium of the Val de BiÃvre, Arcueil.

Farewell Ivan,

/
http://phear.ninja/ivan/index.php