Louise Desrenards on Sun, 13 Sep 2015 18:12:31 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> the replay (FÃte de l'HumanitÃ) Re: Fwd:

Hi! all Hi Lorenzo !

As I told you, here is the replay.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=5&v=c4lGeGqGhOk

What can I say abour Varoufakis? I really feel (since he appeared and
knowing about his books) that he is probably the most contemporary of
all on ideas and practices.

But others are really amazing to and every one following his own
culture. Oskar Lafontaine is very explicit on Europe-- great lesson
from his experience.

On 12 September 2015 at 20:41, Louise Desrenards <louise.desrenards@free.fr> wrote:

>    oh I forgot that Varoufakis has spoken about "bitcoin" (with a smile as
>    eye blink)à to evoke the virtual money in theà plan B owhich members
>    of Tspiras government have prevented him from achieving ;-)
 <...>