Florian Cramer on Sat, 26 Sep 2015 17:57:52 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> VW

     I'd be curious to hear from people who have a more proximate sense
     of how this is playing out in Germany, and how the government seems
     like it'll respond.

   The implication for "our" field are much more immediate than one would
   expect, given that the Centre of Digital Cultures of Leuphana
   University Lüneburg has been funded from a grant by Volkswagen
   Stiftung (Volkswagen Endowment) a few years ago. Look at who's working
   there - a who's who of European media studies including many Nettimers:
   http://cdc.leuphana.com/people/
   -F