Geert Lovink on Thu, 15 Oct 2015 17:49:12 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Survey of the Institute of Network Cultures

Dear nettimers,

here at the tiny Institute of Network Cultures we have been producing various kinds of publications for years, which are all available online on http://networkcultures.org/publications/ and http://www.publishinglab.nl/publications/.

We are approaching all of you because you have somehow either contributed to INC publications in the past and/or received copies via the snail mail or read them online or as a pdf/epub/pod.

In order to improve the browsability and the readability of the publications, two interns, Josip Batinic (MA New Media and Digital Culture, UvA, Netherlands) and LÃna Robin (MA Graphic Design, Haute Ãcole des Arts du Rhin, France) are currently working on a new proposal for the website.

To do so in the best way possible, they have put together a survey regarding reading habits and browsing preferences, in order to have a good overview of the situation (see link below).

We hope that you will be able to help them take digital INC publications to the next level. The survey should take less than 9 minutes to complete.

Can you send this link to your students and colleagues?

Here is the link to this online survey:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1K01KaxavslYtFLJN3AjhWsNK3uH-tnBs2RjVlIy4j40/viewform?usp=send_form

Thank you for participating!

The INC/Publishing Lab survey team