mp on Sat, 17 Oct 2015 16:47:33 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> McKenzie Wark: Birth of Thanaticism

On 17/10/15 06:36, nettime's_trial_balloon wrote:

>    I awoke from a dream with the notion that it might make more sense to
>    call it thanatism, after Thanatos, son of Nyx (night) and
>    Erebos(darkness), twin of Hypnos (sleep), as Homer and Hesiod seem more
>    or less to agree.

I awoke from a dream with the notion that it might make more sense to
call it thanatism, after ..... Peter Linebaugh's "thanatocracy" in "The
London Hanged" (1991) or Suzanne BrÃgger's "Deliver Us From Love" (1976)
or elsewhere:

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Citations:thanatocracy

Morphogenetic dreaming?

/m