Esther Polak on Tue, 5 Jan 2016 15:35:28 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Art and Google Earth API question - follow-up

   Dear All,

   December 3rd, a month ago, I posted a question about Art and Google
   Earth API, that was going to be terminated around december 12. In
   preparation we made a documentation of our website, based on screen
   grabs and personal comments of both Ivar and me. We listed some related
   projects partly based on kind suggestions via this list. Please feel
   free to suggest more. As the documentation and archiving of web-based
   works is an ongoing topic, I felt the list might be interested.

   The page with documentation can be found here:

   http://www.250miles.net/techno-mourning/

   To our surprise, the website still functions in firefox so if you still
   want to experience the technology we mourn over in te documentation, it
   is still possible via this link:

   http://www.250miles.net/Map/

   Looking forward hearing your reactions,

   best,