Stefan Heidenreich on Sat, 13 Feb 2016 13:23:58 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> notes from the DIEM25 launch

despite I would share amost all of the general goals of DiEM25, there
are some remarkable procedural inconsistencies:

- intransparency: how can you criticize the compositon of EU-closed
meetings and apply the very same practice with a totally intransparent
selection process for the core discussion group?

- closed meetings: where are the vidoes of the internal discussions
held during the day? how can we demand the EU to open their meetings
if we don't do it ourselves?

- paywall: how can you charge 12€ entry fee, excluding the poor, the
refugees ..., and demand more equality at the same time?

Stefan