Lori Emerson on Thu, 14 Jul 2016 20:05:38 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> whatisamedialab discussion list

   Hi all, I wanted to let you know about a new a mailing list we've
   created, called �atisamedialab,�or those interested in discussing
   both the theoretical and the practical/infrastructural aspects of media
   labs as well as best practices for lab management. While the impetus
   for the list is our collaborative book project and accompanying website
   (http://whatisamedialab.com), we hope this listserv extends far
   beyond the concerns and lifetime of the book project.

   If you would like to join the listserv to discuss aspects of running or
   participating in media labs, please follow the instructions below. If
   you have any problems, feel free to contact me (Lori Emerson) for
   assistance and I can subscribe you manually.

   The homepage for the mailing list is
   here: https://lists.colorado.edu/sympa/info/whatisamedialab
   We hope you'll join the conversation and please do forward this message
   far and wide!

   Sincerely,

   Lori Emerson // Jussi Parikka // Darren Wershler
   ----
   1) Send a message to sympa@lists.colorado.edu from the address you
   want to subscribe to the list.
   2) In the subject line of your message, type in: subscribe
   whatisamedialab Firstname Surname (indicate your own first name and
   surname).
   3) Leave the message body blank.
   4) After this, you will receive a message telling you whether your
   request was accepted or not. You should keep your subscription notice:
   you may need it later to remember your password or to send a precise
   command to Sympa (example: signoff command).
   --
   Lori Emerson
   Associate Professor | Director, Media Archaeology Lab