Heiko Recktenwald on Thu, 21 Jul 2016 10:59:23 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> geography of copyright

Sorry, I overlooked it:

Am 19/06/16 um 14:46 schrieb Patrice Riemens:
> On 2016-06-18 20:00, Heiko Recktenwald wrote:
>> but the publishers in the East
>> did trash their nicenst new books out of fear.
>>
>> H.
>>

> And then, weren't a lot of Ossi-printed books burned, yes burned,

I dont know. They did trash a lot. Dont think the West had anything to
do with it.

Sorry, there was no repetition, in contrary, Eastern and Western PC
united as well.

More or less...

Best, H.

H.