Morlock Elloi on Wed, 27 Jul 2016 03:36:42 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Enforcing Rights by Technology

This would be good first step, even before decentralization - mandate that only open source can be delivered to the consumer, including ability for the consumer to *practically* decrypt and unpack all communications to/from consumer. I can't believe I'm agreeing with rms.