Prem Chandavarkar on Fri, 9 Sep 2016 09:24:08 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Greek reality board game.: 'Pawnshop- Days of Mistrust'

> On 08-Sep-2016, at 1:38 AM, Brian Holmes <bhcontinentaldrift@gmail.com> wrote:
> I agree with you David. I don't think one should adopt the "either/or"
> approach. It is not about EITHER large-scale conventional formal
> institutional politics OR molecular radical subversive micro-politics.
> The only way I can see it is to do both.

In her book “Hope in the Dark”, Rebecca Solnit observes that we need to reverse the slogan “Think global, act local”, for the local is what is under threat from transnational neoliberalism, whereas the resistance is often globally networked.