carlo von lynX on Thu, 15 Sep 2016 13:19:30 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> How Criticism of Unconditional Basic Income stands on False Data

You may frequently encounter spin against unconditional basic
income, so you may find some counterspin useful. I took the
time to fact-check an article from Technology Review, and                           found several claims to be wrong.

http://my.pages.de/davidhfreedman in reply to
https://www.technologyreview.com/s/601499/basic-income-a-sellout-of-the-american-dream/

Feedback welcome.

--
  E-mail is public! Talk to me in private using encryption:
         http://loupsycedyglgamf.onion/LynX/