Patrice Riemens on Sun, 16 Oct 2016 17:38:24 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> <nettime-ann> Hackaton exploring the digital landscape

On 2016-10-15 13:50, Andreas Broeckmann wrote:

> Is it perhaps part of the political problem of our time
>
> ... that some people actually believe that it is possible to change and
> repair social and political structures that have evolved over decades,
> within just a brief period of time, -- if only the collaborating
> "developers, hackers, artists, designers, psychologists, marketeers"
> have the right ideas and enough Club Mate to, for instance, "Redesign
> the Netherlands in 48 hours"?

 <...>

Frightening indeed. Thanks to Andreas for uncovering this (how many
people on nettiume are subs to/ are following its '-ann' site?)
It all reminded me my 'Hack the State' residency in Sheffield's Access
Space:

  https://wiki.p2pfoundation.net/Hack_the_State

(with apologies for the self-plug ;-)

Orban, Kaczyński are indeed accelerationist, but unaware of it,
exercising power in accelerationist times. Many have called them not
traditionalists, but hyper-modernists - and so 'the Donald' and 'la
Marine' 5or even our own -NL- 'hydrogen-peroxided' one ...)

recurgitating on a Sunday morning ...
p+2D!