Armin Medosch on Sat, 5 Nov 2016 01:17:58 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Thomas Frank: Forget the FBI cache; the Podesta emails

this is a very bad article, I don't see the point of publishing it on
nettime. the guarduian should never have published it. this is a
critique of the elites? oh me god, how far has so called quality
journalism sunk ...

On Wed, Nov 2, 2016 at 2:59 PM, Patrice Riemens <patrice@xs4all.nl> wrote:

> original to:
> https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/oct/31/the-podesta-emails-show-who-runs-america-and-how-they-do-it
>
> Forget the FBI cache; the Podesta emails show how America is run
 <...>