Helge Peters on Tue, 15 Nov 2016 20:20:22 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Research on alt right media strategies

Hi all,

In the aftermath of the US election I am trying to compile a list of
analytical pieces on alt right cultural and media strategies, i.e. texts
along the line of Scott Wark’s analysis of the Pepe the Frog meme

(http://www.publicseminar.org/2016/10/does-this-meme-prove-donald-trump-is-a-white-supremacist/).

Any texts that would help connect the dots between these strategies and
science studies concerns with the conditions of public reasoning would
be particularly appreciated.

Any hints are warmly welcome and I will of course share the list with fellow nettimers.

Many thanks,

Helge