Andreas Broeckmann on Mon, 2 Jan 2017 22:12:36 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> John_Berger (5 November 1926 - 2 January 2017)

... and a rare occasion to see and hear Berger speak - he gave almost no interviews in his later years:

http://www.arte.tv/guide/de/062921-000-A/john-berger-oder-die-kunst-des-sehens

(luckily, much of this recent German-French documentary is subtitled)

-a